- Basic Aseptic Culture Training: General Approach (4-Day Training Program)Feb 16 - 19, 2021Harbest Agribusiness Corporation - PasigFeb 16 - 19, 2021Harbest Agribusiness Corporation - Pasig, 5 Rose Marie Lane, Pasig, 1603 Metro Manila, Philippines4-Day Training Program Harbest Tissue Culture Laboratory Instructors: Ray Ong and Dominic Galimba Dates: Feb 16-19, 2021 Time: 9 AM - 5 PM Regular Price: P16,000.00 Student/Senior Discount: P12,000.00 For more information and reservations, call Ms. Sahara 09178507888/09228858935
- Sat, 13 MarHarbest Facebook Live Stream
- Sat, 27 FebFacebook Live Stream
- Sat, 13 FebFacebook Live Stream
- Sat, 30 JanFacebook Live Stream30 Jan, 9:00 am – 11:00 amFacebook Live StreamWatch Part 2 of the Agribiz Kapihan: Basics of Bonsai with Elvis Magadia this coming Saturday! Winners from Part 1 will be announced at the end of the show. For those who missed out on Part 1, you can still watch it here: https://fb.watch/3e04ZG8TEN/ See you all this Saturday!
- Sat, 23 JanFacebook Live Stream23 Jan, 9:00 am – 11:00 amFacebook Live StreamJoin us on our next Agribiz Kapihan online seminar as we explore the basics of bonsai with bonsai master Elvis Magadia of the Philippine Bonsai Society, Inc. via Facebook live stream on these dates! Part 1 on January 23, 2021 (Saturday) Part 2 on January 30, 2021 (Saturday) See you all then!
- Agribiz Kapihan Online Seminar: How to Propagate HerbsSat, 09 JanHarbest Agribusiness Corp. Facebook Live09 Jan, 9:00 am – 11:00 amHarbest Agribusiness Corp. Facebook LiveJoin us this January 9, 2021 (Saturday) as our speaker, Mike Caballes, owner of Bukid Amara Agri Farm, talks about the basics of how to propagate herbs. There will be a Q&A portion after his presentation so feel free to post your questions in the comments section of our Facebook live stream.