top of page
- Feb 16 - 19, 2021Harbest Agribusiness Corporation - PasigFeb 16 - 19, 2021Harbest Agribusiness Corporation - Pasig, 5 Rose Marie Lane, Pasig, 1603 Metro Manila, Philippines4-Day Training Program Harbest Tissue Culture Laboratory Instructors: Ray Ong and Dominic Galimba Dates: Feb 16-19, 2021 Time: 9 AM - 5 PM Regular Price: P16,000.00 Student/Senior Discount: P12,000.00 For more information and reservations, call Ms. Sahara 09178507888/09228858935
- Sat, Nov 05Facebook LivestreamNov 05, 2022, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Nov 06, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT+8Facebook LivestreamJoin us for Part 2 of our Agribiz Kapihan with Greg Tusi Topics: - How to get better yield - Nutrients Solution: preparing, calculating, mixing, and storing. - How to check pH, EC, TDS, etc. - Basic crops management, agribusiness, and marketing
- Sat, Aug 20Facebook Livestream
- Tue, Apr 26PasigApr 26, 2022, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – Apr 29, 2022, 5:00 PM GMT+8Pasig, 5 Rose Marie Lane, Pasig, 1603 Metro Manila, PhilippinesPrice: Php 16,000.00 Senior Citizen/Student Discount: Php 12,000.00 50% Downpayment to reserve your slot. Balance to be paid on the first day of class. 10 pax maximum/session. Inclusions: Lunch, snacks, and your very own starter kit. Requirements: Fully vaccinated. Bring your vaccination card.
- Multiple DatesFri, Dec 10https://www.facebook.com/events/59891445810Dec 10, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM GMT+8https://www.facebook.com/events/59891445810Harbest Agribusiness Corporation in collaboration with Binhi Philippines and Nangka High School Marikina, bring to you a 2-day seminar tackling the basics of edible gardening and agribusiness opportunities for the benefit of Nangka High School educators and the general public!
- Sat, Mar 13Harbest Facebook Live Stream
- Sat, Feb 27Facebook Live Stream
- Sat, Feb 13Facebook Live StreamFeb 13, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMFacebook Live StreamJoin us as we dive into the world of plant tissue culture. Let's discover the benefits, advantages and disadvantages, and experience a live demonstration of different techniques of transferring plant tissues from a mother plant to a culture medium.
- Sat, Jan 30Facebook Live StreamJan 30, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMFacebook Live StreamWatch Part 2 of the Agribiz Kapihan: Basics of Bonsai with Elvis Magadia this coming Saturday! Winners from Part 1 will be announced at the end of the show. For those who missed out on Part 1, you can still watch it here: https://fb.watch/3e04ZG8TEN/ See you all this Saturday!
- Sat, Jan 23Facebook Live StreamJan 23, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMFacebook Live StreamJoin us on our next Agribiz Kapihan online seminar as we explore the basics of bonsai with bonsai master Elvis Magadia of the Philippine Bonsai Society, Inc. via Facebook live stream on these dates! Part 1 on January 23, 2021 (Saturday) Part 2 on January 30, 2021 (Saturday) See you all then!
- Sat, Jan 09Harbest Agribusiness Corp. Facebook LiveJan 09, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMHarbest Agribusiness Corp. Facebook LiveJoin us this January 9, 2021 (Saturday) as our speaker, Mike Caballes, owner of Bukid Amara Agri Farm, talks about the basics of how to propagate herbs. There will be a Q&A portion after his presentation so feel free to post your questions in the comments section of our Facebook live stream.
bottom of page